Rashes

3 comments
We continue to see evidences of internal turmoil as our de-toxifying journey continues. The black mark on the back of Reagan's neck appeared recently and lasted only a day. The three photos below document a progression on the back of Colin's legs. This is over the course of the last month. Tea Tree Oil and Neems Oil help with the itching.





We see rashes come and go on a daily basis. Mycotoxins involved in mold exposure are sticky and tough to move. These rashes tell me they're on the move.

3 comments :

  1. I catch Chris on the radio every now and then, but just today went to find out what your family's story was all about. Starting this afternoon, I read your entire blog from start to finish. Thank you for sharing your story. I am sometimes overwhelmed with health concerns (not mold-related:) in two of my five children, but your story somehow gave me strength. God uses us to help each other, doesn't He? Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started GSE on my daughter and her feet and hands broke out in a horrible yeast rash! It really scared me until I came to your blog and saw it looks exactly like the pictures you posted. Now, I know it's a normal part of detox.
    Thank you so much for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda,
    So glad to hear...I know exactly what you mean!!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete