Vaccine Controversy

3 comments
The controversy surrounding vaccinations is rising steadily in our country. The H1N1 vaccine has taken center stage. While the primary purpose of my blog is to alert people to the dangers of toxic mold, I share the following information to help others sift through the conflicting information regarding human health.

Dr. Joseph Mercola has been a tremendous help to me in this regard. Controversies like these are daunting and require us to think for ourselves. But I would rather be overwhelmed than uninformed.

Dr. Mercola Swine Flu Update

Dr. Russell Blaylock, a neurosurgeon who recently retired to devote his full attention to nutritional studies and research, has written extensively on the issue of vaccination. He wrote this in his recent publication The Blaylock Wellness Report:

"The flu virus is supposed to cause a 'cytokine storm,' and this inflammatory overreaction is what causes the damage, not the virus itself. This is interesting because all vaccines also cause a cytokine storm, one that can last for decades. This is why vaccines are linked to sudden death, joint pains, depression, weakness and fatigue, mental cloudiness, seizures, neurological disorders, and autoimmune diseases."

My ears perk up when I hear the term "cytokine storm." Exposure to toxic mold and its contaminants causes a similar immune response. Cytokines recognize "invaders" and recruit additional cytokines in response to the attack.

Further, according to Dr. Blaylock,

"... there are a great number of natural substances that are also known to calm cytokine storms, but they are much less expensive and have virtually no serious side effects."

Dr. Blaylock lists numerous such substances like Vitamin D3, carotenoids, and buffered Vitamin C.

For specifics regarding these supplements, see his webpage The Truth about the Flu Shot.

3 comments :

  1. I agree with you Andrea...Dr. Mercola is a great source of information on the things that we need to stay informed about!
    I know that he is a great proponent of Vitamin D as a disease preventative....as is Dr. Andrew Weil. I'm taking 4000IU of Vitamin D3 now, since I will not be getting the flu vaccines. I got one flu shot in my life, in 2000 and shortly after that my health started to unravel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you thank you for posting about this. I have never felt good about getting the vaccine but am getting a TON of pressure to do so now that I am pregnant. I want to just trust the Lord to keep me free from sickness and do my part of course with nutrition and such. I actually printed out the article to keep with me so that I can read it when I begin to doubt my decision. Thanks again Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, THANK YOU!!! for this info. I too have never felt good about any vaccines. Now I have info to support that gut feeling. We will not be getting any flu vaccines.

    Wendy White

    ReplyDelete