The Chudas founded an organization, Healthy Child Healthy World, to awaken the public to the dangers of toxic chemicals in the environment.
I heard from a young man recently who was sprayed last summer with weed killer.
"The sprayer blew up on me and the chemical went in my mouth, nose, eyes, and directly into my bloodstream through a laceration. I awoke the next day to severe dizziness, lightheadedness, blurred vision, headaches, and now have extreme fatigue also. That was 8 months ago. The symptoms are present 24/7. I have been to about 10 different specialty doctors and none of them think the poison has anything to do with it."
The political and medical communities must wake up to this reality.
The following video from Healthy Child Healthy World may create some discomfort. But that’s a good thing. We don’t make changes when we’re comfortable.
To learn more about Healthy Child Healthy World, visit their website.