Chemical-Free Tile Cleaner

Leave a Comment

Looking for a healthier way to clean your shower tile?
Conventional products promise the task will be easy.


But the convenience comes with a price.


In the past I've tried unsuccessfully to scrub with my natural cleaning products. I needed something with an added punch. I found it for $1.88 at my local big box store.


One moistened pumice stick did wonders for our accumulated soap scum.

My kids were even involved! They enjoyed the challenge, and I enjoyed knowing they weren't breathing in harmful vapors.

For added scrubbing power, try a copper scrubbing pad. Wipe down with white vinegar or a homemade soft scrubber. (Find the recipe at momsAWARE's Natural Year Challenge, Household Edition: Clean Your Bathroom.)

This post shared at Wildcrafting Wednesdays.

0 comments :

Post a Comment