1 comment
All 11 of us have had some type of rash along the way. Everything ranging from bumps, to dry areas, to red marks, to large areas of raised bumps. A black light will show if the rashes are colonized fungus or immune complexes. The chitin, the main component of the cell walls of fungi, will glow in the dark if the rash is fungal. I have documented some of the rashes since leaving our home.

Colin had extensive rashes on the backs of his hands when we left. Within days we watched the rashes move to his first set of knuckles, then to the second set of knuckles and finally they were gone. This happened without treatment. It was his body de-toxing before our very eyes.

Reagan showed signs of a fungus rash 3 months before our exposure in May of 2007. There was a circle of raised bumps on his elbow. The dermatologist biopsied the skin and determined it was an allergic reaction. She encouraged me to switch our detergent. Soon after we began de-toxing a similar rash appeared on the left side of his forehead and his right ankle. Both of these rashes are now gone.

Within hours of moving into the rental home sprayed with pesticides, open sores appeared on my hands and fingers. They healed within days.

The most common rash has been a simple red circle. These continue to appear as the de-tox process continues.

Most recently I took Kaitlyn in for a wound on her foot that hadn't healed properly. It turned out fine but while we were there I asked if we could take the black light to the dry area around her mouth. It was colonized fungus.

When we were in our home the backs of my heels were extremely cracked and dry. I would often wear plastic bags to bed with a moisturizer to help ease the discomfort. I didn't realize this was a sign of a stressed adrenal system.

We continue to use ketacanazole cream for the areas we know are fungal.

Tea tree oil is a natural anti-fungal and helps with itching. Coconut oil and grapeseed oil are excellent anti-fungal moisturizers.