Whew!

7 comments
"This is the kind of mold report we hope for after a remediation," our mold inspector told us today. Our inside spore count is excellent. 10% of the outside count (or lower) in all of the rooms.

No aspergillus, penicillium, and, most importantly, no stachybotrys. Oh, and no chaetomium either.

The outdoor mold spore count is 1800. I remember when we had our air test in Colorado the outside count was 790. I'm not sure why I remember that detail but I do. Our inside spore count in one of the rooms was 320,000, which was 400 times the outdoor count. I just now did the math.

It's been a long road to find a safe haven for our children. A long road. We're now in a climate that suits us and within minutes of knowledgeable medical help. Many of you have walked this road with us. Thank you for breathing a sigh of relief with us.

I think I'll head back to the pasture now.

7 comments :

  1. Praise the Lord! Sleep well tonight my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea,
    This is VERY good news! Praise God; I am thankful, thankful, thankful. All of your perseverence and hard work is reaping rewards. :) Love to you, Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God! I am praying for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, you have made my day with this news!!!!! God is awesomely good, no words can say.
    I'm sure you are all breathing a huge sigh of relief about this report. May each day forward bring sure signs of healing for all of you!!!!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!!
    Such wonderful new. I am so happy for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is great.A mold free fresh and healthy air s the best for your children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now lay your head down and breathe deeply!
    MC - KCMO

    ReplyDelete