Toxic Talk Tuesday: Food Edition

2 comments
Join my husband Chris and me today, January 10,  for another Toxic Talk Tuesday on Chris Fabry Live! With so many of us resolving to eat healthier in the New Year, we'll be talking about the foods we consume and the steps we can take toward a more natural, toxic-free diet. Join us for an encouraging conversation and a few challenging quiz questions to test your food awareness! Tune in live at 2:00 p.m. Central time or visit the Chris Fabry Live! website to listen via audio stream or podcast.

2 comments :

  1. Best New Thing I've heard in Years! THX 4 all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for the New Year! I will be sure to Tune In! I was just realizing that I need to change my diet, and when I do, I am sure I will be able to think more clearly, and then so many more things will go better. Thank you for all the hard work to air this program! Not to mention all the kitchen hours!!!

    ReplyDelete